Administrative Office of Courts
300 Dexter Ave.
Montgomery, Al 36104
Traffic Call Center
The Traffic Call Center provides statewide traffic citation and payment information
to the public through a toll-free telephone number, email communication and web
- Field calls from the public concerning traffic citation information.
- Respond to emails from the public concerning traffic citation information.
- Route defendants to AlaPay for payment of traffic citations.
- Assure that the Traffic Information website is current in terms of clerk’s addresses,
traffic ticket cost amounts and county-specific court procedures.
- Manage the information that is printed on county specific information custom post-its
that are given by law enforcement to defendants when traffic citations are issued.
- Investigate traffic case entry issues from weekly DPS reports of errors from cases
being rejected in the data transfer from AOC to DPS.