IT Support provides training and support of technology related projects. Typical
project management duties include staffing a telephone support desk, training, preparing
narrative reports, preparing manuals, creating online tutorials, testing of applications
and processing requirements for application development. IT Support serves as the
liaison between the users and the technical staff.
- Keisha Thomas
- Brenda Tadlock
- Jasmine Jones
- Joey Hunt
- Jason Hodges
Alacourt, AlaFile, Alavault, Alapay, E-Appellate, E-Citation/V-Citation, E-Transcripts,
DA Desktop, DAIS, DAR, DAWC, DARRT, WMS, AOC Newsletter
- Answer phone/emails in a timely manner.
- Refer misplaced calls/emails to the appropriate support person.
- Answer questions completely and correctly.
- Compile a list of FAQ while performing telephone and email support.
- Maintain ‘How To’ manuals for each of the above applications.
- Create Online Training Tutorials for each of the above applications.
- Facilitate and calendar training events.
- Notify users of upcoming training events and application enhancements.
- Set up new accounts for users.
- Prepare and review reports, graphs and other documents that pertain to aspects of
the applications such as but not limited to growth, deployment and implementation.
- Test new features of applications before they are deployed.
- Compile requirements gathered from the users.